The last day of summer was marked as September 21st. Ah summer, au revior…so long! Cooler temps prevail with less humidity (a plus for us natural gals). A change in clothing selections and though it isn’t cold enough to brake out heavier layered pieces, you can seamlessly transition your style for the fall season!
1. Amp up any outfit with a chic scarf or light cardigan.
2. Add tights and a closed toe pair of shoes to your favorite summer dress or shorts.
3. Throw on a motorcycle jacket over your favorite summer blouse or crop top.
4. Consider putting classic fall colors with light summer ones for an interesting combo.
5. Add a pair of riding boots to your look.
If you aren’t sure you have some of the items, do a closet purge! Store your summer items away, the ones you know you aren’t going to be wearing. If you are starting fresh with your fall wardrobe, these basic items can be your foundation pieces. Happy findings!